“GLOB METROPOLITEN TOURS”, a private tourist agency, was established in 1996. For it’s work, the agency has received several national and international prizes, awards and recognition, and achieved good results, and a well-deserved reputation as a reliable partner.
It offers full range of services in the tourism sector, with a professional staff and the latest reservation systems. Agency is a member of the Association of Travel Agencies of Serbia – “YUTA”, Tourist Organization of Serbia and Belgrade, the International Air Transport Association “IATA”, the International booking system “Amadeus” and the International System of ticket sales “Bank Settlment Plan” and Global Hotel Reservation systems. Location of travel agency: ul.Makenzieva 26, Belgrade.
Travel agency provides professional travel services of high quality with excellent prices, including:
- Information, advice and travel planning;
- Organization of trips, fairs and congresses;
- Accommodation in the country and abroad;
- Sale of tickets (plane, train and bus);
- Sale of travel tours;
- Rent of tourist and other facilities, if necessary;
- Providing shuttle service to and from the airport (luxury cars, minibuses, large buses);
- Organization of business activities which includes organized visits to cultural sports and other activities;
- VIP services;
- Excursions and sightseeing;
- Purchase of souvenirs and gifts;
- Organization of business meetings, conferences, congresses, fairs, cocktails and banquets;
- Arendy cars;
- Ensuring guides;
- Courier services.
Organizational system of agency includes the following areas:
- Airline tickets, group and individual trips abroad, exhibitions, trade fair and congress event, corporate travel and “MITSE” transfers and shuttle services.
- Receptive tourism – presentation of the tourist product of Serbia in the foreign market.
Receptive travel tours Serbia
- “Glob Metropoliten Tours” offers a wide range of tourist trips in Serbia (www.travelserbiabelgrade.com):
- More and more popular tours “CITY BREAK”, (extended weekends);
- Organization of tours and excursions accompanied by a guide;
- Sightseeing in Belgrade – a large selection of one-day, half-day and multi-day excursions;
- Tours in Serbia and the countries of the former Yugoslav republics, tour of the Balkans;
- Special tours: festivals, “Gucha”, “Exit”, “Nisville”, “Beer Festival”, “Kustendorf”;
- Programs for nature lovers – wine and culinary (cooking) tours, cultural – historical tours;
- Adventure tours and special programs archaeological, hunting, monastery tours, as well as summer and winter vacation at spas and in the mountains.
- Organization of transfer services, rent a car with a driver and a shuttle service from / to the airport